Clause n ° 1: Purpose
The general conditions of sale described below detail the rights and obligations of Lylou Tattoo and its client in connection with the provision of services related to tattoos.
Any service performed by Lylou Tattoo therefore implies the buyer's unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of sale.
Clause n ° 2: Price
The prices of the services offered are those in effect on the day the order is taken. They are denominated in euros and calculated inclusive of all taxes.
Lylou Tattoo grants itself the right to modify its prices at any time. However, it undertakes to invoice the services ordered at the prices indicated when the order is recorded.
Clause n ° 3: Discount
No discount will be granted in the event of early payment.
Clause n ° 4: Deposit
When ordering, whether for a flash tattoo or a personal project, a deposit must be paid. This deposit is set at € 50 regardless of the project.
If this deposit is not paid, no progress will be made and no appointment will be made.
The deposit is deducted at the last meeting.
Clause n ° 5: Terms of payment
Orders are paid for:
via a secure banking application
Payment will be made on the day of the tattoo session.
Clause n ° 6: Late payment
In the event of total or partial non-payment for the services delivered on the day of receipt, the buyer must pay Lylou Tattoo a late payment penalty equal to € 5 per day of delay from the day of the tattoo.
Clause n ° 7: Retention of title clause
Lylou Tattoo retains ownership of the designs sold.
Clause n ° 8: Before the appointment
1. Avoid the consumption of alcohol and narcotics the day before the appointment as well as the same day.
2. Before the session, try to eat a balanced meal.
3. On the day of the tattoo, preferably wear dark clothing that will easily allow the tattooist access to the area chosen for the tattoo.
Any damage suffered on clothes worn during the session cannot be the responsibility of Lylou Tattoo.
4. Get a good night's sleep the night before your session.
5. Avoid tanning and exfoliation sessions the few days before the tattoo session.
6. Do not take anticoagulant, antibiotic or Accutane type medication within 48 hours of getting a tattoo. Lylou Tattoo declines all responsibility in the event of unwanted interactions between a medical treatment followed by the client and the procedure related to the tattooing.
7. Limit your intake of coffee and energy drinks before a workout.
8. Do not use anesthetics, this could influence the result of your tattoo.
Clause n ° 9: Appointment condition
1. In case of impediment, the appointments must be canceled or moved 48 hours in advance, otherwise the deposit is lost.
2. In the event of repeated cancellation, Lylou Tattoo reserves the right to continue or cease carrying out the project.
Clause n ° 10: Definition of a personal project
When developing a personal project, the first change is included in the overall price of the tattoo.
The price for additional modifications is 30 € / h including tax.
Clause n ° 11: Prohibition on
1. People with hemophilia, a bleeding disorder, or people who take drugs that may interfere with blood clotting and clot formation.
2. People with AIDS, hepatitis B and C, or even people with allergies and / or intolerance to certain materials used in tattooing or to certain metals (chromium, nickel).
3. People with heart disease.
4. Pregnant women.
5. Minors without parental authorization.
Lylou Tattoo reserves the right to request the client's identity card to ensure that the client is of legal age.
Lylou Tattoo reserves the right to refuse a client if it considers that the act of tattooing could be detrimental to health and / or to the final result of the tattoo.
Clause n ° 12: Liability
Lylou Tattoo declines all responsibility if there is any reaction in the event of:
Taking medication (antibiotics, etc.)
It is the client's responsibility to check with their doctor about possible risks.
Clause 13: Possible problems
In case of doubt or problem, Lylou Tattoo is at your disposal. In case of unavailability of this one or of significant problem, please consult your general practitioner. The care products recommended by Lylou Tattoo cannot treat infections, they can only help prevent them. Lylou Tattoo can advise you on the best way to treat your tattoo and the best measures to take to prevent infection. However, in case of infection, only a doctor can advise you. Do not hesitate to seek medical help if you have any doubts about a skin infection you may have contracted or other complications.
Clause n ° 14: Alterations and conditions
Only Lylou Tattoo can define whether a touch-up is necessary or not.
Touch-ups are free for 3 months following your session, as long as they do not exceed 20 minutes.
The customer has the obligation to send by email a good quality photo, taken in daylight and at a suitable distance to offer an analysis of the possible result.
Touch-ups are still to be done by Lylou Tattoo, author of your tattoo.
Clause n ° 15: Writings, symbols & others
The customer is solely responsible for errors of the spelling type, meanings of symbols or writings that he has chosen to be tattooed, as well as the placement when placing the stencil. Lylou Tattoo cannot be held responsible for errors of this type. You are asked to check this kind of detail before the tattoo session. When placing the stencil, a mirror is available to you for any verification. Please note that a mirror reflects the image in the opposite direction.
Clause n ° 16: Image rights and privacy rights
Lylou Tattoo reserves the right to make one or more photos of the tattooed tattoo (s) for its own archives.
Lylou Tattoo reserves the right to ask the client if the tattooed part (s) can be photographed for promotional purposes by Lylou Tattoo and it alone.
Lylou Tattoo reserves the right to ask the client if it can be tagged on the photo (s) that would be shared on social networks.
Lylou Tattoo undertakes to respect the right to the image and the right to the private life of the customer.